Absolute Cycling is developing the smartest and most accurate cycling computer on earth; “The One”. Born and produced in The Netherlands. We strive to eliminate the distractions of a cycling computer and add trust that it is working whenever, wherever.
Are you up for a cool job with a team that’s turning the cycling world upside down? We are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator who knows how to get things done. With us, you don’t just work, you become a key player in our team to plan and scale up production.
We’re crazy about innovation and settle for nothing less than top quality. Your job? Managing the entire process from purchasing parts to production with our Dutch partners. With your skills in business, finance, and supply chain, you’ll transform our chain into a well-oiled machine. You ensure our growth and success. Join us and help take The One to the next level.
- Responsible for purchasing electronics and casing parts for our bicycle computers.
- Coordinating with the engineering department to accurately determine the specifications of the requested parts.
- Negotiating with suppliers to ensure the best price, quality, and delivery terms.
- Aligning purchases with sales forecasts and market conditions.
- Inventory management of parts and finished products.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new suppliers.
- Supervising the quality control of purchased parts.
- Coordinating all transportation activities between part manufacturers and the assembly factory.
- Managing logistics from the assembly factory to the fulfillment center and ultimately to the end customer, including setting up delivery schedules.
- Setting up returns, repairs, warranty, and refurbishment processes.
- Optimizing logistical processes to increase efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Ensuring compliance with all transportation regulations and standards.
- Resolving any logistical issues or delays.
What we expect from you
- Available for 24 – 32 hours per week
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree level of working and thinking
- (2-5 years) Experience in a similar position, preferably in the electronics industry
- Relevant NEVI courses
- Technical insight
- Relationship management
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial insight
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Good communication skills, both in speech and writing
- Competent in working in a team and independently
- An affinity for cycling is a plus, given the nature of our market
What we offer
- A competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Flexible working hours
- 30 vacation days based on full-time employment
- Plenty of room for development on both technical and personal level
- Dynamic and supportive ambitious working environment
- A good pension scheme
- Commuting allowance
Questions or apply directly? Contact Bram van Boekholt via +31 6 41 92 17 66 or firstname.lastname@example.org